Bartleby's Seitan Stand (The Food Truck)
Bartley's Seitan Stand is on the road! Our sixteen-foot food truck is fully equipped to sling southern-fried seitan for regular weekly service and special events. Come find us and stuff yer face!
Yacht Club on College
Ample parking and picnic tables are available for dining at the Yacht Club. We're within walking distance of beautiful Wilson Park, with its spring-fed pond and verdant walking paths.
This pre-ordering system will only be available during our regularly scheduled weekly hours (no special events, festivals, or markets).
We're hanging out in beautiful gardens, and cool breweries, and other rad places. Come on by for one of these upcoming special events. Some events may require paid admission to attend.
- Fayetteville Farmers Market / Saturday, September 18 (Fayetteville, AR): Join us for CHICKEN AND WAFFLES in the Downtown Square. We'll be there for the full Market, 7:00a-2:00p, selling our special brunch dish in the morning. (details) There will be no lunch service at the Yacht Club on this day, but we will serve during our regular dinner service (5:30-8:00p).
- Columbus House Brewery / Tuesday, September 21 (Fayetteville, AR): We're rolling the food truck up to the CHB so you can enjoy our southern-fried seitan with some quality craft brews. Catch us 5:30-8:30p.
- BITE NW Arkansas / Saturday, September 25 (Rogers, AR): The BITE Experience allows LPGA tournament spectators an upgraded culinary experience of food and beverage samples from a variety of local makers. Bartleby's will have a table and offer samples of Crispy Seitan Nuggets and our signature sauces. Sampling hours take place 11:00a-5:00p. This is a ticketed event. (details)
- Columbus House Brewery / Tuesday, September 28 (Fayetteville, AR): We're rolling the food truck up to the CHB so you can enjoy our southern-fried seitan with some quality craft brews. Catch us 5:30-8:30p.
- Fayetteville First Thursday / Thursday, October 7 (Fayetteville, AR): Gather with friends and neighbors in Downtown Square for a recurring cultural arts event showcasing local music, artists, craft beer and food. Free to attend, Bartleby's will be serving 5:00-8:30p. (details)
All our regular weekly service hours and special events in one place.
All items are vegan (100% plant-based) and contain wheat/gluten. Before placing your order, please inform your server if you or a person in your party has any food allergies. For rotating monthly specials, check our our social media announcements (Instagram or Facebook) or ask at the truck! Some items may be unavailable day to day.
View a Sample Menu Board (PDF) or check out our regularly available items here below.
Our scratch-made seitan is made with a secret blend of spices, hand-battered, and deep-fried. We didn't invent seitan, just the southern-fried version. Sandwiches are served up hot and fresh on a warm pretzel roll.
|Original||The classic crispy fried cutlet served with kosher dill pickle chips.|
|Spicy Original||Hail seitan! Summon more hellfire with a spicy cutlet.|
|Deluxe||For demons who demand more. The original crispy cutlet with kosher dill pickle chips, crisp lettuce, fresh tomato, red onion, and your favorite sauce.|
|Spicy Deluxe||For daredevils. The spicy cutlet with kosher dill pickle chips, crisp lettuce, fresh tomato, red onion, and your favorite sauce.|
|Sloppy Slaw||The original crispy cutlet topped with a big heap of our creamy, tangy coleslaw and kosher dill pickle chips. Grab an extra napkin.|
|Spicy Sloppy Slaw||The spicy cutlet topped with a big heap of our creamy, tangy coleslaw and kosher dill pickle chips. Maybe two extra napkins.|
Our hellishly good seitan shaped into golden nuggets. Crispy, craggy, and perfectly pop-able.
|Wee & Wicked||5 nuggets and your favorite sauce|
|Big & Beasty||10 nuggets and your favorite sauce|
|A Devil's Dozen||13 nuggets and a double dose favorite sauce|
We slice our fried seitan into fork-sized bites, so you can jam them into your face with crisp greens, and fresh vegetables. We recommend our zippy ranch dressing on top, but you can swap that out for your favorite dipping sauce instead.
|The Triple Six||Fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, and red onion topped with slices of our original crispy seitan cutlet. Add your favorite sauce for dressing!|
|The Spicy Triple Six||Fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, and red onion topped with slices of our spicy fried seitan cutlet. Add your favorite sauce for dressing!|
Round out your meal with one of these little spitfires.
|Fries||Hot out of the fryer, seasoned with sea salt|
|Frickles||Deep-fried Kosher dill pickles, served with your favorite sauce for dunking|
|Slaw||Green cabbage, shredded carrots, pickles and capers mixed in our creamy, tangy dressing (mixed from our house vegan mayo!)|
|Side Salad||Fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, and red onion|
Make It A Meal
Always available! Add a side and a drink to any of our sandwiches, any nugget order, or to a full sized salad at a reduced combo price.
Dips of Destruction
All of our dipping sauces are scratch-made. Hit up the sauce station to drizzle and douse your meal with your favorite sauce (cause you're a #SauceBoss).
|Bartleby's Original Special Sauce||a classic sauce for fried food, and the perfect intersection of sweet, acidic and smoky flavors|
|Seitanic Spicy Sauce||a kicked-up version, blended with Sriracha for extra heat and color|
|Sweet n' Tangy Mustard||smooth and creamy and a little sweet, a wicked great contrast to the spicy crunch of our fried seitan|
|Zesty Garlic n' Herb Ranch||all the savory zing and herbaceous blast of your favorite childhood dipping sauce|